Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Sleeping ... or not

I love this new blog theme. Fun and pretty. And I'm updating from the phone, which makes my little heart sing. I'm trying to get away with never getting on an actual computer again.

This reminds me of a story. A while ago, Jeremy and I were watching the History Channel. I was interested in looking something up online but not enough to get up. Jeremy said, if only we had a portable computing device." To which I replied, "my phone is upstairs." he looked at me like I was crazy. My laptop was on the floor next to the couch.

Anyway, Jamey slept great last night, but is being a little stinker again tonight. Ugh! It's been a long month of weird sleep for both kiddos. I don't think it's teeth because motrin isn't really helping. Now I'm wondering if he's legitimately hungry. I'm making a few feeding changes and we'll see if that helps.

In potty news, ivy has gone on the potty chair a few more times. It's all very exciting.

Our last bitof super exciting news is that Jamey is big enough for and likes the burley. We've been out biking everyday. I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment