Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

I forgot how hard this is

So I haven't been doing very well at "being healthy." Well, I've lost six-eight lbs in the last three months. I was hoping that would be much higher, but I still have a hard time skipping the treats and only eating for one. :)

I've been going to the YMCA every day that Jamey has school. I do enjoy the Y a lot. However, our dear sweet Josey has picked up on Separation Anxiety early. She cries every time I walk out of the room. Screams like I'm torturing her. Leaving her in KidStuff has been pointless. I get paged to pick her up after 10-15 minutes.

And I've got to tell you, it's worse to get there and start a workout just to end it after 10 minutes than it is to just not go. Now that it's nicer, I think I'll pull out the jogger and do my running around the neighborhood with the kiddos.

But what should I do with Jamey? I can't keep up with him if he's on his bike. Maybe the scooter??

1 comment:

  1. Scooter is good. Or just teach him to wait for you at the corners (or where it makes sense). That's what I do with Jack. He bikes ahead and then knows to wait till I get there. Don't go too far because its hard to push 2 kids in the stroller and carry a bike home after said biking kid falls and scrapes a knee. Not that this will happen to you as it may have happened to me.

    ReplyDelete