Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

school

Ivy started school today. That's right. She's going to an ECFE class every Wednesday. Granted, I go along, and most of the time there is moms talking about parenting. But she did learn several new songs today and got to meet seven other Prior Lake babies. I guess if no one moves, these kids will be in pre-school and kindergarten with her.

Last night we went to a Le Leche meeting in Shakopee. I was amazed at the vast difference between the two groups and encouraged to know that I fall somewhere in the middle of the two extremes.

  • Unlike LLL, I am not interested in The Family Bed or nursing until she's three.

  • Unlike ECFE, I am not interested in "programming" my child to sleep in her crib or eat when I want her to.

No comments:

Post a Comment