Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Baby Journal

I think I should be doing a better job of writing down all the amusing things Ivy does. The problem is: I can't find any time to do it. She's awake a lot. And when she's awake, she really wants my full attention. We read books, practice crawling. I move her arms and legs for her so she gets used to the movement. I don't think it's really helping, but she is frustrated that she can't move. I know this because she cries any time I leave the room. I don't necessarily think it's separation anxiety, because she's fine if someone else is in the room. I think she just likes being around people. She has been talking alot lately. She has discovered screeching--it's still an adorable high-pitch "ba ba ba ba ba." High pitch and loud. The other thing is that she's drinking out of a sippy cup. I have to hold it for her, but she is very proud of herself. We've started swimming lessons, which she loves.  My five minutes of peace have passed. She's awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment