Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Loading & Cleaning

I fell asleep with Jamey at 7:45 last night.

After a quick stop at Starbucks, I met the movers at the apartment at 9 this morning. They got right to work, and worked hard all day long! They were incredible!! While they carried boxes, beds, and couches, I drank water, Gatorade, and coffee. And I cleaned the apartment.

Then I handed over the keys and shut the door. And silly me, all I ate all day was an egg sandwich and yogurt from Starbucks. So jeremy met me and took me out for food.

I ate an appetizer, entree, and dessert in about 40 minutes. Shoved it in. Then we got back to Amy's house and I ate beef stew and apples for dinner.

We are out of the apartment. After Jamey goes to sleep, I'm going to peel the parking sticker off my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment