Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Packing Day

The packing crew arrived at 9:30--I was expecting a couple ladies who'd work slowly and deliberately. Instead it was two men who were pretty quick.

I left with the kids for the park and lunch with Jeremy to get the kids out of the way. My intention was to pop into the apartment after lunch to check progress and then maybe go back to the park for a while. The guys called me while we were leaving lunch to let me know they were done.

I dropped off the cable box and then went to the apartment to double check and lock up. They got everything--even the clean dishes out of the dishwasher. And all the furniture was wrapped up and ready to go.

The movers arrive around 9 tomorrow for loading, and they think it's going to be quick.

Now if only the car hauler would confirm a date/time to pick up Jeremy's car, I'd be calm and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment