Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2 weeks

Livy is two weeks old, and gosh, this is pretty easy. She just fits right into our family like she's been here forever. Ivy loves her and wants to hold her all the time. Jamey does not like when she cries, but he does like playing with her "wittow ears." I'm trying to make sure to spend some time with those two but mostly Livy just wants me to hold her.

Jeremy goes back to work on Monday. I'm nervous about that, but at least I don't have things that MUST be done.

My sister has moved in with us while she starts law school. She unloads the dishwasher and folds laundry and makes dinner.

I'm eager to get started losing the baby weight. And we're thinking about running the Fargo Marathon in May. I haven't done much of anything in about a year. I'll have to start with the Couch to 5k and then move up from there.

Time to cuddle with my sweet new girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment