1. Having my body back, even if I'm soft and overweight for a while.
2. Not itching. I've been itching like crazy this pregnancy--my arms, neck, shoulders. The only thing that seems to help is standing in the shower or living in the freezing basement.
3. The second this baby is born, the heartburn goes away.
4. Being able to get off the couch without grunting and heaving and wishing for a forklift.
5. Wearing shoes that tie.
6. Which is really Number One: Holding our new baby and smelling how sweet she is.