Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hallelujah!

We went to Handel's Messiah at the Basilica last night. It was amazing, but I will admit, it wasn't as majestic as I thought it'd be. I pictured louder music and something more awe-inspiring. Nonetheless, it was really great.

We left Ivy with my aunt Lea Ann and cousin Luke. She was great the whole night (at least that's what they told me). It was too long to leave her without taking the pump along, and I got lonely about half way through. But I'm glad to know we can leave her with a sitter. I don't know when we will next, but I know she'll be okay.

My greatest joy this week is that Ivy does indeed like the Hot Sling. She fussed for many tries at the beginning so I had kind of given up on it. I tried it out again this week, and she seems to like it. She's sleeping in it right now and doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment