Pages

Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas

We had a great Christmas! Spent some time with my family. Bethany came home again. We also celebrated my grandma's 80th birthday. Ivy is always the highlight and focus of the group--everyone adores this sweet girl.

We got her ears pierced on Dec 16 up in Alexandria. She cried her poor head off, but will have no memories of it later. And she's about as cute as girls come.

Jeremy's mom came up for Christmas. We went to the service at church. I love Candlelight Services and Christmas Carols and Hot Apple Cider.

We opened presents on Christmas Eve. I couldn't wait any longer. Ivy was happy to play with ribbons and her new toys. She got lots of new clothes, too. It's so fun. My new favorite website is www.hannaandersson.com. Great clothes and toys!!

Hey, I won Fantasy Football. With the prize moola, I purchased a 25-DVD set of Baby Einstein movies. It was my first eBay purchase. I hope the guy ships them soon. He had all good feedback, so luck is on my side.

I think I'm going to post new pictures now.

No comments:

Post a Comment