Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2007

A merry Christmas

We've started celebrating already! I surprised Jeremy last night with a "present." It's not really a present because we'll both pay for it, but it was fun to do! And he said he'd have never done it, so it's kind of a present.

I traded in the two motorcycles for one better, brand new one. The dealership came to the house to inspect the old bikes and then delivered the new one. It was sitting on Jeremy's side of the garage when he got home last night. I wasn't sure if I wanted to give it to him last night, so I shoveled the drive way to cover up all the tire tracks. Then I figured he would see the purchase on the credit card statement online and I'd better give it to him before that shocker.

I kept calling him throughout the day to find out when he was coming home and how close he was. When I saw him pull in the driveway, I peeked out into the garage from the house to see the look on his face. He opened the garage door and dropped his jaw! "Whoa!" He was so amazed and stunned. He is very excited and was even more surprised. The only bum thing is that he can't ride it until spring. But he will be raring to go on our first warm day.

The new bike is a 2007 Suzuki GSX750F Katana. It's red with ZERO miles on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment