Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Am I cut out for this?

The last month has been really hard. Enough to make me wonder if I'm cut out to be a mom. Waking up three or four times a night with both kids kills me. I don't get enough sleep and there's no chance to rest during the day. I'm tired physically and emotionally. I want to get away, and I feel like a bad mom for thinking that way.

I have pretty memories of life before kids and wish we could go back.

I miss going out. I miss going for evening walks. I miss sleeping in. And scrap booking. I miss having time to work out. I'm too tired and worn out to care if I eat right.

I feel mopey and full of self-pity tonight.

I asked for more info on a tech writing contract. Maybe I need to get out of the house for a while. To preserve my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment