Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A mini vacation

I am leaving tomorrow with the kids to spend the rest of the week at my parents' house. It's great to go up there anytime but especially when I'm on the verge of crazy. Ivy adores the kids, and my mom dotes on both the babies. I'll get to walk alone, maybe get my hair done, have lunch with a friend, and just plain have lots of help for days.

There are days I wish we lived down the street from my mom. We've looked at houses up there, but there's no work for Jeremy. If we ever have a million dollars, maybe we'll buy something up there so it's easier to stay longer or more frequently. Although maybe their remodeling project will add a Solt Suite.

I'd really like a vacation--a cruise--with the kids (and a nanny) but I think that has to wait until we start printing our own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment