Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankfulness #23

23. I was going to be thankful for financial security today, but Ally is, so I'll save that one for another day.

I'm thankful for the parenting community I have that encourages me to be the best parent I can be. Thank you, Mom & Amy, for sound advice three years running on how to help Ivy sleep and eat.

Thank you to the Twin Cities API group for advice and encouragement about everything related to pregnancy, birth, babyhood, and the toddler years.

And a special thank you to all my girlfriends who listen to me cry after sleepless nights, worry that time outs are going to put my kids in therapy, and laugh when Ivy rolls all the toilet paper into the toilet.

I'm a better parent because of these great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment