Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

It's a baby!

I saw the midwife a couple days ago. Based on everyone's calculations, I'm about 13 weeks along. Everything seems normal, and it was a typical first visit to talk about medical history, nutrition, preparing for the baby, etc. However, the midwife couldn't find the heart beat. She figured either my dates were off or the baby was in a weird position. It freaked me out though. So, I had an ultrasound yesterday. The tech found the heartbeat right away, and we have a healthy baby!

She said according to her measurements that I'm about 15 weeks along, but I don't think that's possible.

It's too early to tell if it's a boy or girl. Although, we probably will find out. I can't go through another ultrasound at 20 weeks and not find out. I'm impossible at surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment