Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Nutella Rolls

A friend of ours has an amazing baker of a wife, and she makes these sweet little Nutella Rolls. After begging and begging (I think I asked twice), I got the recipe. I was sure it was going to be a huge ordeal of kneading and mixing dough and rising and waiting. But it's not. It's super easy. So easy, I did it while I was helping Jamey with "school," making coffee, and getting the girls out of bed.

The recipe says to wait 5 minutes to frost. I wouldn't. I'd do it right away. I'd also leave the rolls in the muffin pan until after they're frosted and set a little. The frosting recipe makes way more than you'll need, in my opinion.

Serve with a large cup of hot strong black coffee. These are not for the faint of heart or the diabetic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment