Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Feeling broke down

Between this pregnancy and the healing broken arm, my trips to the YMCA have become frustrating. 

I've done a new awesome fun hard class (body shred) a few times. But it's surprising to me how many exercises force you to support your weight on your arms (plank, push ups, mountain climbers, etc). After two sessions of the class, I couldn't move my wrist or fingers without a lot of pain. Even my forearm hurt. 

Then I can't or am not supposed to lie on my back, so all the crunches are out. 

And today, the stationary bike is bothering my belly--not my innards like a digestive problem. Like I feel squished and it hurts. 

So I moved over to a more upright bike, and it helped, but ugh. And my arms are feeling flabby, but it hurts my wrist to do any weights.

Maybe this means I should start swimming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment