Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Going to Grandma's

On Wednesday morning, Ivy kept asking, "I want Noah. I want Ezra." When we were getting ready to leave for playgroup, I asked her if she wanted to go play with friends. She said, "No, I want Rilla." After a couple phone calls, we drove up to Osakis instead of to the Parenting Oasis.

We didn't do much up there. Marilla and I got pedicures and watched "The Importance of Being Earnest."

Auntie Jenny flew in from PA on Saturday, so we all had dinner over at Stu's. Hailey and Kylie were there for Ivy to play with. I didn't see her at all the three hours we were there. They had a great time. She came upstairs covered in band aids.

Our little adventure was a quick trip to the ER. Ivy bit off and stuck a pencil eraser up her nose. The dr. felt it and then when he looked couldn't find it, so he figured Ivy swallowed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment