Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weaning?

We night-weaned Jamey in December. I just couldn't take waking up 2-3 times every night anymore. Jeremy did it. I slept in the basement for a week while he "Ferberized" Jamey. Jamey got it in about two nights. Sleeping all night has been glorious!

Tonight, I was out with Ivy while the boy were home. Jamey hit the wall, so Jeremy took him up to bed. My baby boy zonked out without nursing. And chances are Daddy's going to do bedtime again tomorrow night so I can go to Archivers for scrapping.

It's bittersweet to not nurse him to bed and know this is the beginning of weaning. But mostly I'm excited. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for nursing for as long as possible (at least a year), but by the time that year comes along, I'm ready to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment