Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Yay! I have the perfect family! Somehow, my ninja husband got out of bed (with Ivy) and made me pancakes, toast, and my personal favorite--bacon--for breakfast in bed. I didn't really sleep in any later than normal, but it was awesome to not get up with the kids.

I woke up to the door flying open. Ivy was carrying my plate. Jamey was running behind her, carrying a little white bag. The second he saw me, he flung that bag across the room and ran to the bed. Like he hadn't seen me in days. Jeremy had coffee!

The little white bag was my "jamey ring." If I could figure out how to post a picture here, I'd show you.

We then went to church, spent some time with Jeremy's mom up in West Palm Beach, and then went swimming.

Awesome day! I love my kiddos and my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment