Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Biting while Nursing

Livy has two little "razor blade" bottom teeth. Bless her heart. She's been biting off and on for about a month. It hurts so much! I've tried all the normal suggestions, and she still bites and then looks up at me and smiles this huge grin.

I've started just putting her down when she bites. The nursing session is over when she bites. If she continues, I really don't know how interested I'll be in extended nursing (I consider anything more than a year "extended" but until 2 seems normal).

I sometimes think she's teething. Sometimes, she isn't interested. Sometimes, she's distracted.

I feel like one thing I've learned through having three kids is to stop annoying things as soon as possible. I really want to stop this biting!

No comments:

Post a Comment