Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Conditioner

I had Ivy & Jamey with me in the shower this morning. We went to CostCo after dinner last night and got home after bedtime. So no baths last night.

We're heading to two birthday parties today. One up in Maple Grove from 11-2 and another in Brooklyn Park from 4-8. Needless to say, it's a busy morning of showering, getting everyone dressed, breakfast, pack the diaper bag, remember the gifts, put some makeup on, have some food waiting for Jeremy when he gets back from his brick, oh yeah, do my hair.

We have to leave in about 45 minutes. I was just up drying my hair with the intent of running it through the flat iron. The back feels all thick and gooey. Good Grief! In the midst of washing Ivy & Jamey, I didn't rinse all the conditioner out of my hair. But now I'm dressed and have makeup on and need to wake up Livy to nurse before we leave. I do not have time to get back in the shower.

Maybe it won't be so bad. I'll bring a ponytail holder, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment