Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Busy Day

Whew! We had a busy day.

  • Last night, Livy was a challenge, so today I decided to start the 2-3-4 schedule with her. She's almost 7 months, so she can do it. 
  • I hadn't really cleaned the main floor in a few weeks, so I spent a good chunk of the morning cleaning crud off the stovetop and mopping.
  • I spent almost an hour on the bike trainer. Ouchie tush. 
  • I finally washed a load of "baby poop" clothes from the weekend. 
  • I framed some awesome collage posters for Jeremy--using racing pictures from 2010 and 2011. Two posters.
  • Framed & hung some pictures of the kids. 
  • Tried to introduce the kids to the Von Trapps. They weren't interested. 
  • Played playdough.
  • Read 7 new stories from the Five in a Row level one book. 
  • Watched the kids outside for almost an hour. They got stuck in the mud pit that used to be the garden. 
Now it's time to make dinner. And tell the kids we're not going to play our part in this Hide & Seek game. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment