Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Laundry

It really seems like laundry is never ending. I feel like I'm always doing laundry. A couple weeks ago, I ran out of laundry detergent and used that as a great excuse to not do laundry for an entire week. Here's how much laundry I did this week.

Sunday - washed, dried & folded a load of towels and a load of dark clothes (2 loads)
Monday - put away the two loads from yesterday
Tuesday - No Laundry
Wednesday - washed, dried & folded a load of white clothes, a load of dark clothes, and a load of towels & baby blankets (3 loads)
Thursday - put away the three loads from yesterday
Friday - wash a load of dark clothes (and then totally forget about them until Saturday)
Saturday - dry, fold and put away the load from last night (1 load)

That makes 6 loads of laundry this week. And only one day that I didn't do some part of the laundry process. I've tried doing all the laundry in one day, but it's too much to do all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment