Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Turning 35

I celebrated my 35th birthday on April 6.

The Run
Jeremy & I were going to go swimming together, but the pool was closed. Instead, we got up at 6:30 to run. We ran almost the same route. From our house, down the trail to Cleary Lake. Then he went around the lake, and I went part-way. We met up with about 1.5 miles to go and ran home together. It was a fun way to start my birthday.

Breakfast
I was planning to make scones, but I forgot. As soon as we got home, Jeremy picked up pastries at Edelweiss Bakery in Prior Lake. Yum! That, along with some coffee, perfect.

Swimming Lessons
Ivy & Jamey had swimming lessons. Then we grabbed smoothies.

Lunch
We made lunch at home and let Livy take a long nap. And we had Red Velvet Cake! My favorite!!


Cliff Fen Park
I saw this park a while ago and have been eager to take the kids to play. There are a lot of climbing toys and tons of kids to play with. They loved it!

Sculpture Gardens & Loring Park
This is one of my favorite places to take the kids downtown Minneapolis. They love running around and scaring me to death on that huge bridge.

Joe's Garage
This is seriously my favorite place to eat ... ever. Love it!

Sebastian Joe's
Okay. Maybe this is my favorite place to eat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment