Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Valleyfair with the cousins

Marc flew in this morning! And then we spent the afternoon at Valleyfair. For weeks, I've been telling Ivy there were special things we could do at Valleyfair "when Jack & Dylan are here." So we did them! They got the keepsake cup for Icees and got a caricature drawn and they each picked out a special thing at the gift shop: necklaces all around. :)

I was especially looking forward to Marc getting here because he is the only person I know who likes eating out as much as I do. So, after dinner at Chipotle, we headed over to Lakefront Park for a Kids Dance "concert" and free chair massages.

And I signed up to host an Usborne Book party, so look for an invitation soon. :)

The carousel is always the first ride.

The kids all got giant jaw breakers.



Ivy & Jack were not happy at the end of this ride.


Jamey enjoying the Line Ride.
















No comments:

Post a Comment