I didn't use a recipe at all. I thought, "how hard can chicken soup be?"
- leftover chicken breast. We originally had 3 chicken breasts. I used whatever was leftover--probably 2 chicken breasts. The kids are on a hunger strike. I diced it.
- 3 carrots cut in half lengthwise and then sliced
- 3 stalks of celery cut in half lengthwise and then sliced
- a white onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 box of veggie broth
- a tiny amount of salt
- curry--the rest of what was in the jar--about a tablespoon
- parsley--a palm full--does parsley have any flavor? I put it in for some color
- lima beans--whatever was left in the fridge
- rice--leftover from chili yesterday
- water to fill the crockpot
Put it all in the crockpot on low for the day.
Here's a quick photo before we eat. Here's hoping it's good. :)