Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

3 more days

Well, we only have three more days in our house. Things are pretty much done. My mom and the kids are coming tomorrow to help finish packing "the last little stuff," which will probably take all 10 empty boxes we have in the garage. And clean the house and shampoo the carpet. The lawn service is scheduled for spring clean up, and I have estimate for tree trimmers. Here's hoping someone can patch that big hole in the front yard where the pool sat last summer!!

Ivy got her stitches out this morning. She was a champ--laid real still while the dr. pulled them out. And she wanted to keep the "little spiders from my chin." So we'll end up putting them in her scrapbook.

It's been warmer out, so I leave the deck door open a lot. Jamey & Ivy like running back and forth, and I can't believe how much fun it is to empty the dirt from the herb garden.

Here's hoping for some uneventful days!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are moving already. The time flew by so quickly. Good luck with the move. Looking forward to seeing pics of the new place.

    ReplyDelete