Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

3 weeks to go

The movers will be here in 3 weeks. I do feel like we've gotten a lot done, but when I look around the house, there's so much more to do. Jeremy says the storage unit is almost full. I'm going to have to take a picture of that. My brother is coming over the weekend to haul some stuff up to my mom's house. I am not putting my scrapbooks in storage! And we're giving her some furniture we just won't have room for: a really great cubby shelf and our spare bed.

When I haven't been packing and sorting and organizing, I've been reffing the kids, who have had a severe case of the crabbies for two weeks. Jamey cries like I'm tearing his arms off every time I leave the room. We think maybe he's just angry that I can walk faster than he can. And that he can't say any words. Ivy maybe has a bit of cabin fever. She's becoming very adept at picking and teasing already. And good grief, she pushes and pulls and knocks over and hits. And she won't eat. On a happy note, she's slept 12-13 hours straight the last two nights.

I'm getting eager to spend the days outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment